How To Choose A Professional Carpet Cleaning Service?
There are several factors to consider when selecting a professional carpet cleaning service in Los Angeles. We often wait until carpets are showing dirt before taking steps to have them cleaned. Sometimes our kids track dirt or mud, or spill juice, or drag tar, grease or oil from outside into our homes. Please call us to provide us with more details on your specific situation. Here are a few pointers we like to offer anyone looking for a professional carpet cleaning service.
- Price - Most carpet cleaners advertise low rates without really knowing what the customer needs. Often times, customers are convinced that all carpet cleaning services are the same, and will search around for the lowest quote possible. Unfortunately, most companies are doing themselves a disservice by not taking time to understand the needs of each customer. Companies utilize "bait and switch" tactics by offering discount coupons, or lower than average rates. Once the service provider arrives to complete the cleaning, there are often unseen, or undiscovered issues that require additional treatments and in turn increase the cost of the initial estimate. Customers can educate themselves by searching around to compare reasonable rates. Keep this is mind, as with all things; cheaper is not always better. The lowest prices are rarely associated with the highest quality.
- Quality - The level of quality of any service provider should be of the biggest concern when searching for carpet cleaning services. Make certain that the process the company use are in line with your standard of value.
- Reviews - When searching for different quotes employ a search for reviews.
- Training - Properly trained staff with provide the best level of service. Finding reviews online will be a good indicator on how well properly trained technicians are.
- Method - When inquiring for services, be sure to ask about the cleaning methods each provider offers. Different textures, and fabrics must be treated differently than standard wall to wall carpet.
- Knowledge base - Look for a professional cleaning services that can answer questions and potentially educate you on the ins and outs of what to expect with carpet cleaning.
- Go with your gut - At the end of the day, it's your home, your carpet, and you will live it. If something sounds too good to be true, sounds too expensive, or even too pushy, perhaps you should find another provider.
- Use common sense - Remember that you will have to let someone you don't know into your home. Do your research to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Pros and Cons to Steam Cleaning
- Steam cleaning typically takes between 12 to 24 hours to dry. In some cases, there may be residual moisture or soap after treatment. On average, dry cleaning takes no more than 3 hours to completely dry. If stains have resurfaced after the process, we will return to remove while the carpet is dry and free from debris.
- Dry cleaning requires the use of commercial cleaning agents which can be harsh to customers with sensitive skin, or allergies. Please inform us ahead of time so that we can explore other cleaning options. Chemicals are used in steam cleaning as well, however, the high powered extraction process and high heat allow us to remove them before they set it.
- Usually, the price of each cleaning method are the same, however, additional care will need to be taken when dealing with surfaces other than carpet. If your home has floor boards that need to be protected, we will need to evaluate whether or not to cover, or include them in the cleaning.
Where Can We Help?
We provide service throughout the San Gabriel Valley, San Fernando Valley, and Los Angeles area.